Saturday, January 20, 2007

Spanish for business in Boulder

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Jessica

Spanish Tutor in Boulder, Colorado
303.997.9207
tutors.bl@gmail.com

Do you want to learn Spanish for doing business in Mexico?

I’m a native Spanish speaker from Mexico, ideal for helping you with your pronunciation and understanding of the Mexican culture. I also have a degree in accounting, so Spanish for business is one of my areas of expertise. I can come to you or you can come to me in Boulder.

Experience

  • Native from Mexico
  • 11 Years as an accountant in Mexico
  • 1 Year teaching computer applications in Mexico

Qualifications as a Spanish tutor

  • Spanish as 1st language
  • English as 2nd language
  • BA in Accounting in Mexico

What can I do for you

  • Spanish Tutoring
  • Business in Mexico (requirements, laws, authorities, taxes, culture, etc).
  • Universities, I can tell you which and where continue your studies in México.
  • Mexican books, magazines, newspapers, tv programs, etc.
  • Vacations, beautiful Mexican archaeological places, beaches, museums, etc.
  • Food, I can tell you which is the authentical Mexican cuisine.
  • Mexican culture, history, society, music, arts, dance and movies, etc.


My personal history:

I was born in Mexico City on July 10th 1976. I studied accounting at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico, one the best universities in the world. After graduation I worked as an accountant for a magazine publishing company for ten years.

In 2006 I met an American man in Mexico City. Later that year I moved to Boulder, Colorado, where I started a new life with my new husband.

With the globalization of the world, learning a second language is necessary for everyone of any country. I want to make my contribution by helping people to learn Spanish and as the beginning of my career here in USA.

No comments:

Budget Travel Blog

Cuba Central - The Blog