Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bolder Languages Social Media Sites

Hi,

I am writing this to announce my decision to leave Symplified, the software company I have been with for the past 5 years in Boulder Colorado. While a great opportunity, and I am very appreciative to have been given the chance to help build a company now doing $5M/year in revenue fresh out of college, it felt it was time to chase my dreams of being an entrepreneur and chasing some of my business ideas.

About 4 years ago I founded a company called Bolder Languages, which is a cross cultural communication agency dedicate to breaking down cultural barriers. Through language instruction, interpretation and translations services, and cross cultural communication training, we aim to improve the world we live in, promote diversity, and enhance our local community through the creation of jobs and a powerful international business community.

I can't say that I have everything figured out, and I am sure that it will be a long and challenging road to build this business from scratch. I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide in the endeavor, and one suggestion would be to get involved and follow us on our social media sites. Please take a moment to do the following, and send this along to your colleagues, friends, and family.

http://www.linkedin.com/company/bolder-languages/
Please click the follow button if you have not already.

http://www.facebook.com/BolderLanguages/
Please become a fan and invite your friends to do the same.

http://www.bolderlanguages.blogspot.com/
Sign up to the RSS feed and share articles with your friends and family as you see fit.

http://twitter.com/#!/BolderLanguages/
Follow us to see all of the latest updates, and again please invite people you know to do the same.

If you know anyone in Colorado looking for our services, or looking for employment with a company like this, please let me know and pass along my contact information.

--
Best,

David Stevens
CEO and Founder
Bolder Languages


No comments:

Budget Travel Blog

Cuba Central - The Blog